Node.JS Developer Who Want to Build World's Best Wallet
Get ready to advance your skills working with one of the hottest blockchain companies in the world, located right in the heart of Shoreditch and Old Street—41 Luke Street, EC2A 4DP (https://goo.gl/maps/QDnRvYh4iRA2).
- Implement a new technology platform for a new product in the disruptive new field of blockchain.
- Plug into a small and nimble team that will be growing significantly in the next 6 months. Change the world by developing an innovative new crypto wallet that will evolve into the personal data locker for millions of users.
- Develop exceptional code while being challenged with cutting edge user experience design and extraordinary security requirements.
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where you will pair up with fellow developers every day in order to understand every aspect of the product.
- Contribute to improvements in process and infrastructure for a rapidly growing company.
WHAT / HOW / WHERE
Pillar Project is looking for a Node.js / Angular / JS Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. An understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well because you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your team members into the application.
This is a self-managed environment that requires strong personal commitment, regular commits to the code base and strong organizational skills. This is also a leadership role that requires mentoring, guiding and educating more junior members.
WHAT we need from you
- Previous working experience as a Node.js / Angular / JS Developer for several years
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its challenges
- Good understanding of CSS preprocessors
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
HOW do you get into the team
- After receiving your application, the development team will look at your tech stack, and evaluate your technical fit.
- You will be asked to fill out the form, confirm your availability, and schedule an hour long visit to meet us in the office. We will then provide you with access to the relevant GitHub repositories to become familiar with our code base. We might also assign you a task from the backlog, which we will review on completion.
- Once it passes review, we will invite you to join us for the day to work side-by-side with our developers. After which, we will mutually evaluate one another to determine if there is a cultural and technical fit.