We're a team from the HFT world that believes:
- Existing exchanges are insufficient; both institutions and retail deserve better and they'll come to demand better.
- Infrastructure for analysis, trading, and hedging blockchain assets are in their very infancy. We're committed to helping build the missing pieces.
BitBridge's exchange product is a best-in-class platform, engineered by a team who've spent their careers building some of the fastest software and custom hardware ever to touch any market. We take performance, reliability, and security seriously.
Engineering @ BitBridge
We're largely a C++ and Python shop. Blockchain pieces occasionally require other stacks.
As one of our very first senior hires:
- You will get to code on all aspects of the platform with ample opportunities to spearhead new efforts
- You will work with the founders directly
- You will ship code that leapfrogs what's currently out there in the blockchain space
- Fluency in modern c++ and/or python
- Ability to write heavily unit and integration tested production quality code
- Passion for trading and/or blockchain
Your core tech stack:
- Terraform / Git / Python / C++
- Creativity and rigor
Why Join Us
- We are dedicated to building an anti-bullshit culture.
- You will be part of a highly technical team.
- We hire all over the world, because we believe the future of work is like the future of currencies—decentralized.
- We offer a bonus model competitive with the high finance world, not just the typical startup lottery tickets.
- We’re making something people want.
BitBridge values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, location, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.