DevOps - Automation Engineer (For AWS)
DevOps Engineer (for AWS)
Please note this is not a remote position. This position will work in one of our offices in Asia.
In very little time, Binance has achieved the position of no1 most used global cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for highly skilled AWS Dev Ops Engineer to work on the systems and applications for automation of our exchange stack and server configuration on AWS.
Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins etc is desirable.
We're building a next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Familiar with core suite of AWS Services related to DevOps, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment services
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins etc is desirable
- At least 1-2 years of demonstrated programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other language
We're looking for hard-working people who care about their work and want to push our product to be the best in the world.
We need self-motivated problem solvers who can effectively work and communicate in a fast moving, intense industry.
If you're a goals oriented person who can meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality, we want you on our team!
We're a multilingual team and applicants need to speak at least one of the languages below:
Multi-lingual applicants are strongly desired! As an international exchange, being able to natively interact with more users is one of our core goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- AWS certification is a big plus
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Location with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!