C# Server-side/ ASP.NET developer/engineer
Are you looking for an oversea opportunity? Are you a new, cutting-edge technology enthusiast, looking for a dynamic international experience? Then, apply to us! We are the company for you!
bitFlyer is one of the leading blockchain technology companies in the world, and we operate bitcoin exchange market including other subsidiary service platform markets. Since our establishment back in 2014, we have been an industry leader in this filed of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
We are currently looking for C# / .NET developers to join our exciting team in Tokyo, Japan. As a leading start-up company in Japan, this opportunity will give you an immense experience to work in a fast-paced, growing leading company for the next age.
- Responsible for both server and client-side development of Bitcoin Marketplace.
- Design and develop APIs for web and apps
- Development of new products
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- +/- 5 years of hands-on experience working as a developer/programmer using .NET Framework, ASP.NET, or C#
- +/- 5 years of hands-on experience in SQL Server
- Hands on experience in Web API development
- Proficiency in English (knowledge of Japanese are a plus, but not required).
- Strong interest in working in international environment
- Loves coding and programming
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- Tokyo / Japan
*Sign-on-Bonus will be paied to those direct applicants (in effect as os June. 2018).
Before you apply:
1. Please complete your Resume, or please attach you updated resume.
The information we receive from you through stack overflow is the only information we use for our screening process. So it is very important that you submit your full information!
2. Please confirm that you do not have your application history with us within at least previous six months. We are unable to accept a duplicated application which have applying history within six months.
3. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, please note that we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements within two weeks from the time of your application submission day. Apology for the inconvenience in advance.
4. Please let us know how much you love coding /programming!
1 : Apply with your Resume
2 : For those who pass sreening process, we do a code test
3 : Skype interview ( 3~4 times)
4 : Offer
>> For successful candidates, we do support Visa to work internationally.