Site Reliability Engineer (Database)
Are you looking for an oversea opportunity? Are you a new, cutting-edge technology enthusiast, looking for a dynamic international experience? Then, apply to us! We are the company for you!
bitFlyer is one of the leading blockchain technology companies in the world, and we operate bitcoin exchange market including other subsidiary service platform markets. Since our establishment back in 2014, we have been an industry leader in this filed of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
We are currently looking for Site Reliability Engineers to join our exciting team in Tokyo, Japan. As a leading start-up company in Japan, this opportunity will give you an immense experience to work in a fast-paced, growing leading company for the next age.
- Database performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Database program developmentDB performance monitoring programs, etc.
- Verification, estimation, and provisions for key database systems
- Improved performance tuning, configuration, configuration changes, making scripts, etc.
- Examine and inspect new products and features etc.
- At least 3 years experience as a DBA
- Experience in database access in .NET Framework
- Knowledge of concurrent and asynchronous programming
- Experience in DBA work for cloud environments
- Experience in large-scale service developmentdesigning for a large-scale load
- Business level English
- Tokyo / Japan
*Sign-on-Bonus will be paied to those direct applicants (in effect as Nov. 2018).
Before you apply:
1. Please complete your Resume, or please attach you updated resume.
The information we receive from you through stack overflow is the only information we use for our screening process. So it is very important that you submit your full information!
2. Please confirm that you do not have your application history with us within at least previous six months. We are unable to accept a duplicated application which have applying history within six months.
3. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, please note that we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements within two weeks from the time of your application submission day. Apology for the inconvenience in advance.
4. Please let us know how much you love coding /programming!
1 : Apply with your Resume
2 : For those who pass sreening process, we do a code test
3 : Video interview or Face to face interview ( 2~3 times)
4 : Offer
>> For successful candidates, we do support Visa to work internationally.