Test Automation Developer (Senior) - No.1 Fintech Co.
Test Automation Developer (Senior)
Please note: This is not a remote position. It will require work in one of our offices in Asia.
In very little time, Binance has achieved the position of global number one cryptocurrency exchange.
Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for highly skilled Test Automation Developers to develop automation tools and scripts for our QA testing of our software development. This will include our testing for our entire range of software including our exchange stack, middle-ware, front end, and other side projects to name but a few.
We are looking for mid level to senior level experienced developers to work in one of our offices in the Asia region.
We're building a next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added. If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
QA Automation Developers will work closely with the QA and Tech teams to design and develop highly optimized testing tools and environments so that new code can be tested thoroughly and efficiently in a short space of time.
- Collaborate with QA and tech teams to identify system requirements and design Automated Testing programs
- Build and execute automation scripts and tools
- Educate others and implement automation culture in to QA organisation
- Continuously improve and update on new testing methods and tools
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Maintain up to date knowledge on new automated testing practices.
- 3+ years' experience of working on a QA Automation Engineering positions
- Experience working in a world famous, large software development company is a big plus (Facebook. Google, Amazon, Github etc)
- Significant experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Central Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 most used crypto-currency exchange!