Senior Frontend Developer Interested in Blockchain
San Francisco, CA is preferred, but open to remote
Tierion is a proof engine. We’re building a global platform for verifying any data, file or process. Our vision is a future where the blockchain is the standard for trust and verification of the world’s data. We started by building Chainpoint, an open standard for anchoring data to the Bitcoin blockchain. Next, we launched the Tierion Network; a global network that delivers Chainpoint as a service. Our work is guided by a simple principle, create useful technology that’s beautifully designed and easy to use. We need your help to build user-focused products on top of our core platform. A bit about our team: We care deeply about building great software. Our team values positive energy, self-starting, clear communication, craftsmanship, and continuous improvement.
- Build, test and ship software using modern front-end tools
- Create user experiences that are simple, performant, and reliable
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Add positive energy, and help make your team members better developers
- You have at least 4 years full-time front-end development
- Deep experience with HTTP API’s and user authentication
- You’re proficient with Git
- You write high quality code
- You care about the little details that matter
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other blockchain tech
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.