C/Embedded Systems developer for fast-growing Blockchain + Cybersecurity startup
Working with new technologies and developing cutting-edge systems on a daily basis means we favour hiring engineers who pride themselves on the ability to learn new skills and their willingness to experiment.
Our company offers a leading service within the blockchain space. Our software is constantly evolving to keep up with the fast moving environment around us, so is our vision.
While working at Oraclize you will have the opportunity to get in touch and explore a variety of fields: from blockchain to cybersecurity, from cryptography to trusted computing, from decentralized applications to embedded systems. You will be growing your skill-set on an ongoing basis - regular and continuous development is something we believe in and as an employee we will seek to create opportunities for you to evolve.
We understand that sometimes you really need to focus on your work, while other times you just need a break. That is why we ensure our engineers have space options for uninterrupted sessions with no external distractions as well as great coffee.
We are looking for a C developer to work on internal research and developments related to:
- Android phones’ Trusted Execution Environments (being familiar with Android helps but is not required)
- Ledger devices' Trusted Execution Environments (being familiar with Ledger helps but is not required)
- Intel devices supporting SGX (being familiar with Intel SGX helps but is not required)
Skills & requirements
- C (level: mid/high)
- Embedded Systems (level: mid/high)
- C++ (level: mid)
- Linux terminal (level: mid)
- Android SDK / NDK (optional)
- Ledger TEE (optional)
- Intel SGX (optional)
- Python (optional)
Please note we are looking for on-site positions only and that we are not interested in remote ones.