Product Managers at LeadIQ focus on identifying our customers and business problems and are at the intersection of business, design, and engineering. You need to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design. You are master communicators that work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful. Finally, you are disciplined and understand that product management is both an art and a science.
In this role, you will be open to a healthy dose of creativity to define a vision for the product and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product. You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across a various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
We are on a mission to revolutionize Sales industry using data science. Our product helps our customers to collect and enrich their target prospects. Our internal data processing combines human intelligence and data science to enable our customers to find perfect contact information and save to their existing platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, and etc.
We want team members with attributes like:
- Focus on delivering value to the customer
- Strong belief in collaboration
- Passion that drives you to execute and innovate
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Ability to juggle many projects and responsibilities
- Extremely entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Not afraid of a steep learning curve
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the sales industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Simple designs and fast execution
- Discipline in following process and documenting your work
These personality traits define the culture we are building and are more important to us than a particular set of skills.
If you join LeadIQ, you will learn a lot: In terms of technical ability there are many cool tools, technologies, patterns and other great developers that will sharpen your skills. Personally you be given the chance to step up, lead and make your mark in a growing startup as we tackle the challenges in our next phase of growth.
On the day to day activities, we need you to :
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap to take LeadIQ from a start-up to a global brand.
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across nearly all functions in the company - marketing, sales, data science, engineering, design, customer success.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
- Passionate about the mission of LeadIQ
- Preferably a background in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields
- 3 years of project management experience in software development with a team of at least 5 programmers
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency
- Passionate to discover and solve problems that move the needle, A/B test quickly, and prove the impact
- Be outcome driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen, be customer focused, team and results-oriented
- An industry background (CRM software or direct marketing) is a strong plus
So if you feel like you're a good fit for us, drop us a line! We love meeting developers who are excited by our product!