We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineers and Managers in our Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City offices that are responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our global cloud-based cryptocurrency exchanges. You will have extensive experience in developing, deploying and maintaining large Amazon AWS based SaaS solutions and responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies and Heroku with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles. Candidates already based in Tokyo or Ho Chi Minh City preferred.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 4+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including experience with infrastructure scaling and release management platforms such as Heroku
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast past multicultural 24/7 environment
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have)
- Programming Skills: Strong OO Programming skills (Java or C++).
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience .
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project
management methodologies and tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).