Senior Full Stack Developer - London
Do you wish to work at the forefront of technology as part of a technically astute and passionate development team building our next generation financial services platform?
We are looking to recruit experienced pragmatic full-stack developers who have a focus on delivery and have a keen interest in working on Crypto Currency and Blockchain related projects using cutting-edge technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in the emerging world of Crypto Currencies and Blockchain technologies.
What you’ll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Own delivery of features end to end, analysis and design
- Take ownership of systems and servers stability over the different environments
- Investigate new tools/technologies/ideas to promote further improvement of the system
- Promote and enforce best practices, existing development guidelines and continuous code improvement.
What you’ll bring
- Experience of developing financial application and an understanding of encryption technologies.
- Experience of Algorithmic programming in multiple languages
- Prior knowledge of payment gateway technologies is desirable.
- Passionate in building cutting-edge, high quality applications
- Quick learner, Creative thinker, Researcher, Deliver
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Deep knowledge in one of these
- Java 8 / 9, Spring, Spring Boot
- Frontend development
- Willingness to work outside of area of expertise
- Strong understanding of QA concepts
- Maven, Confluence, Nexus
- Knowledge of automated testing (Selenium, protractor, SoapUI, etc)
- Cassandra, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Neo4J
- Crypto Currency or Blockchain Technologies
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
There’ll be challenging, fascinating projects for a start – the kind that give you the chance to do some of the most rewarding work of your life. Plus amazing opportunities to gain international experience thanks to our offices in London and Malaga. On top of that, expect all sorts of initiatives that will nurture, support and develop you, as well as excellent location-specific benefits.