Backend Software Engineer
As a Backend Software Developer at identitii you definitely won’t get the mushroom treatment. You will work with other talented engineers to refine and expand our core platform; and use this platform to develop robust workflows that solve problems caused by a lack of information about financial transactions.
At identitii our products are deployed in the cloud and on-premises. To achieve efficient multi-target development, we rely heavily on the latest automation techniques and tools for building, testing, provisioning, and deployment.
- Build a full understanding of the business problems identitii solves
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work with the identitii product team to translate business needs into new features and capabilities.
- A passion for technology, and for using it to create robust elegant solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, and enjoy engineering your way through computer science problems.
- An uncanny knack for solving the problems your mates just can’t quite get through.
- Solid development experience in any general purpose programming language, but lets be honest – we’re looking for Go. If you have that, awesome. If not, you’ll need to be willing and able to learn it.
- Experience working with three or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- A desire to be more than a cog in a machine, and a hunger to deliver
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.