Front End Software Engineer
As a Front End Engineer at identitii you will be empowered, challenged and rewarded. You will work with other talented technologists, building user interfaces and app-tier components that solve business problems. You will simplify complex ideas, concepts and interactions into simple and intuitive systems for users who span different languages and cultures. You will contribute to creating a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, and devoted to professional development.
- Build a full understanding of the business problems identitii solves.
- Design, engineer, test and improve front-end software, for web and mobile
- Pay attention to detail, delivering high quality for both product and client UI’s
- Be comfortable in a high output environment, and not afraid to get things done
- Work with the identitii product team to translate business needs into new features and capabilities
- Contribute from the UX design / wireframe stage through to a robust tested solution
- A passion for technology, and for using it to create robust elegant solutions.
- An uncanny knack for solving the problems your mates just can’t quite get through.
- Experience with
- mobile development (React Native skills, or willing to learn!)
- frontend build pipelines (webpack, node).
- testing frontend code (Jest or similar)
- CSS Preprocessors (Postcss)
- Engineering skills for the app tier – exposure to golang would be surprising and awesome.
- Knowledge of web design attuned to UX, browser feature compatibility, and accessibility.
- A desire to be more than a cog in a machine, and a hunger to deliver
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Understanding of payment technologies and correspondent banking
- Prior experience at a bank where you were too fast for the organization
- Demonstrable history componentising common UI elements for re-use, and separating product features from customisation.