Systems Integration Architect - Blockchain Company
SingularDTV is a blockchain entertainment studio laying the foundation for a decentralized, permission-less entertainment industry by building the future of rights management, project funding, and peer-to-peer distribution.
We are looking for a Systems Integration Architect who is eager to be the technical and creative force behind complex system design, development, and blockchain integration for our suite of distributed applications. This person will be located in NYC but will collaborate with team members and strategic partners at all levels across the globe.
The ideal candidate has years of off- AND on-chain application development experience, is a team leader, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to code when necessary. Additionally, the candidate is passionate about the future of blockchain/decentralized technology, entertainment, and artist empowerment.
- Collaboratively define, implement, and document solution architectures for desktop, mobile and set-top applications within the SingularDTV ecosystem
- Efficiently drive all aspects of project management, including initiation, scoping, planning, execution and delivery
- Build, educate, and lead a strong development team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 5+ years experience in scripting languages such as Java, Go, Solidity, Python, etc. (experience in Solidity a must)
- 5+ years experience in defining enterprise and/or solution architectures
- 3+ years experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with Ethereum application development, but also knowledgeable about alternate blockchain development and open source integration
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with information technology systems, databases, web and mobile applications, distributed computing, project management, system design, development and deployment
Ideal Candidate Might Also Have:
- Experience with digital asset management technology and digital workflows
- Familiarity with production and distribution processes and technologies
- Strong sense of curiosity and self-motivation to stay abreast of industry trends
- Firm understanding of the entertainment industry landscape