Are you a DevOps engineer who loves to learn new things? Are you passionate about honing your skills?
If so, SharesPost, a leading financial company that has transacted over four billion dollars worth of assets, is looking for you. We need your help building our best-in-class private equity and blockchain token trading marketplace.
What you will be doing
- Scaling a high performance and high uptime financial application
- Using Docker to automate deployment
- Working with SQL, Blockchain and NoSQL data
- Deploying Linux and a wide range of open source solutions
- Implementing health checks, logging solutions and monitoring
- Writing scripts in Ruby and bash
- Applying your understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Researching new technologies and better ways of doing things
- Peer reviewing pull requests
Our team values
- Passion for agile software practices and test driven development
- Curiosity to understand business stakeholders and build great user-friendly software
- Drive to build powerful new technology that changes how capital markets work
- Ability to give and receive feedback to improve our skills and processes
- Openness in sharing knowledge and expertise with teammates
- Excitement about the financial services that power the startup and innovation economy
SharesPost is an SEC-registered broker-dealer, investment advisor and an approved Alternative Trading System. SharesPost helped launch the private tech growth market in 2009 and has built one of the leading platforms for secondary transactions and Initial Coin Offerings pursuant to Reg. D. SharesPost provides the private tech asset category with a suite of trading and lending solutions to facilitate shareholder and option holder liquidity. With more than $4 billion in secondary market transactions for more than 200 leading technology companies, SharesPost provides the trading, research and online tools to transact in the private market with confidence.
What can you expect during the interview?
After you contact us we will get in touch with you to start the interview process. Here’s what the interview looks like:
- We will send you a coding challenge that you can complete from the comfort of your own favorite work environment with access to the internet. The coding challenge takes 2 to 4 hours. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to write easy to read, tested and maintainable code.
- We’ll review your challenge solution and if it meets the team’s technical standards we will invite you to an interview at SharesPost in San Francisco. Then you can meet the team in person and learn more about us.
- Our team will discuss your interview and if it’s a good match you will receive a job offer from us.
Start to finish the whole process should take about 1 to 2 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.