Security Engineer (Senior-Mid level)
Binance is hiring top- and mid-level security experts to solve unique and challenging problems for all areas of our security initiatives, protecting our users and developing the highest security standards within the blockchain industry.
Our offices are based in Asia and we cover full relocation support.
- Experienced in incident response? Have the automation skills to efficiently analyse logs? Join us as a SOC/CERT member.
- 3-4 years experience in SOC/CERT
- Incident response, endpoint security management, server security management
- IPS/IDS/WAF management
- Scripting/automation/machine learning experience a plus
- Love finding security bugs in the top cryptoexchange and fixing them?
- Join our application security team.
- Web and mobile security experience
- Code review and pentest experience
- Bug bounty experience (running a program or reporting) / CTF experience
- Help defend Binance users against malicious activity and gather intelligence to help prevent incidents before they occur!
- Want to work on and secure Binance Chain (DEX)?
- Applied cryptography experience
- Knowledge of consensus algorithms
- Background in cryptocurrency and blockchain security issues
- Mandarin Chinese is required
- Sysadmin background (Preferable AWS)
- Develop in house monitoring systems
- 5-10 years experience