We are an exciting start-up company founded by proven leaders with repeated success in the technology space. Our newest company is developing a cryptocurrency platform based on an open-source third generation blockchain that we’re creating. Our goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for our end users and community.
We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on Product Manager who will work with teams of engineers and designers to build our excellent products and services for a global community. You’ll be extremely entrepreneurial in seeking innovation and execution of product initiatives throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the ideation, roadmap, technical development and launch of innovative products.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products.
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and high quality.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the desired outcome.
- Establish shared vision across the company through building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- BSc or BA required. Certifications with project management desired.
- 5+ years of product management experience required within an engineering focused company dealing in financial services, equity markets, trading operations or similar global platforms.
- 3+ years product management experience required.
- 3+ years product design experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in technical architecture of web applications, mobile applications and platform applications required.
- 3+ years experience designing user interfaces and performing user research.
- 3+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- 3+ years experience managing developer and/or other technical products or engineer teams.
- Direct experience working and developing platforms, mobile products, technologies and social products on a global scale.
- Strong understanding and passion for blockchain technology and decentralized consensus networks.
- Passion for blockchain, smart contracts, technology and building innovations that make a positive change.
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
- Loads more!