Python Full Stack Dev (Buenos Aires / La Plata)
As a Full Stack Dev you will take a lead role in the Ripio team, delivering quality software solutions and optimizing our services to enable real access to cryptocurrency and digital economy in Latin America. It’s a great opportunity to work side by side with Blockchain experts and engineer talents in one of the leading fintech companies in the region.
About the Position
This job is tailor-made for someone passionate about disruptive new technologies, eager to drive new ideas in order to achieve the best solutions for our users and exhibit effective teamwork to make an impact within the fintech ecosystem as a whole.
We’re looking for
- Graduate / advanced student in Systems Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in application frameworks such as Angular, Ember and React.
- Some experience developing with technologies such as Django and Flask.
- Agile software development experience is valued.
- Intermediate / advanced English language.
- The ability to play a musical instrument (anything, from a 12-string guitar to a triangle) is valued.
What you will do
- Drive day-to-day implementations for the Ripio platform, providing both frontend and backend support (APIs rest, third-party integrations, web services, JS clients, platform core development, blockchain development, etc).
- Be in permanent contact with our CTO, who will be at your disposal to guide you and help you cover your requirements.
- Embrace our services to assist you in the delivery of high quality software.
- Handle multiple tasks, contributing in all phases of the development cycle.
- Code and talk and joke. Simultaneously. On daily basis.
What we expect from you
- Give your constructive opinion on software architecture.
- Have a practical approach to the code you write.
- Learn the development roadmap and your expected deliveries.
- Be proactive. Identify and recommend solutions to any technical weakness.
- Add your part to motivate a team to technical excellence.