Full stack Developer
We are looking for a Full-stack developer who has a strong interest in blockchain technology, open-source, and in designing the best user experience. You can work autonomously, have a strong integrity and are up for the challenge to build a more efficient future.
You will join the Request Network Foundation team which is part of the YCombinator network. We share strong values and have been working together for several years.
- Develop Request Network apps, libraries, and websites
- Help educating our community about how to build on Request
- Contribute to a decentralized payment protocol built on the blockchain
- Passionate about creating and releasing projects, as well as learning new languages - Be able to identify relations between parts of complex projects
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the blockchain architecture
- Hold a Master's in computer science or an equivalent field (STEM)
- Proven analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Experience with modern web development (responsive design with HTML/CSS, ES6, React/ Angular/Node.js, etc.). Knowledge of web3.js library is a plus
- Optional: You have the skills to recreate the Rick and Morty Portal Gun and an opinion on how to avoid being trapped into one of the Black Mirror scenarios of the future
This role is based in Amsterdam. Remote work will be partially possible after a while.
Want to join?
Are you convinced this job is for you? Apply directly through our Job Portal and we will review your application as soon as possible.