Senior DevOps Engineer/SRE
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world. Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We're building a next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
Binance is looking for experienced and enthusiastic Senior Devops/SRE Engineer. Experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications. Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving our next generation infrastructure from an early stage. Migrating applications to the new infrastructure and working closely with the Dev and QA teams, resolve and automate production issues, while also providing some rostered on-call support. Experience with tools such as Kakfa and containers such as Kubernetes and Docker is desirable. Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity.
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions.
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues.
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- 5-10 years of experience with in a similar roleDevOps methodologies
- Familiar with Cloud hosting services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience with tools such as Kafka, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform (not necessarily all)
- Demonstrated programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Python, Go, or Ruby
- Familiarity with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- AWS certification is a plus
- Bonus for degrees in: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering