C++ Senior Developer - Backend Trading Platform
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world. Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? We are looking for highly skilled Senior Developers (5+ years development experience as a minimum) to work on our backend for our world-class trading platform in one of our offices in Asia. We are developing our platform using Rust and C++, with legacy systems in Java. We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added. This role with work with our backend development team on our exchange platform that has allowed Binance to become one of the biggest crypto-currency exchanges in the world, solving difficult and unique challenges that are presented for running a platform with 10s of millions of users and 24/7 availability. If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Architect scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Evolve our long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Design high reliability services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
- Monitor our backend performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and find ways to reliably resolve them
- Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems.
- Provide mentorship and lead strong development practices inside the team.
- At least 5 years experience in Development with extensive experience using C++(11,14,17) and/or Rust
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with Linux
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with scaling production databases: Postgres, MySQL, and/or MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience building systems with financial or security constraints is a big plus