Tax Token uses AI to analyze regulatory compliance for individuals and organizations that that participate in crypto-currency transactions. The company was founded in 2017 by Nathan Nichols and Michael Foland. We have completed two funding rounds, and are organizing our third round.
Candidate should have excellent verbal, and written, communications skills; have the ability to work independently; and use good time-management practices.
- Strong experience retrieving information from blockchains, exchanges, and wallets
- Strong Java skills; reactive experience is a plus
- Strong Spring 5, and Spring Boot 2, skills
- Familiarity with data pipelines and modeling for analytic scenarios (SQL or NoSQL)
- Rigor in engineering best-practices (documentation, code reviews, test automation)
- Strong cloud development and management skills (AWS, digital ocean, or similar); includes usage, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Strong DBMS skills with MongoDB and replica sets
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and endpoints
- Ability to design, implement and test new components, services and features, in a TDD environment
- Ability, and willingness, to learn new technologies and methodologies
Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science