Would you like to start your career in international company?The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBMs access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. We are seeking a professional with passion, technical background and with an experience in communication and SQL skills to join our complex organization.
What your daily task will look like?- Creation of reports with Report Studio
- Creation of Framework Manager Relational Models
- Basic knowledge on Cognos Administration in regards to:
- Managing Datasources
- Managing access to folders
- Build your career path with us.- Experience a friendly working environment - Enjoy our innovative working ways- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis. What do you need for your success?Experience writing SQL queries for reporting:
- Select, different types of joins, unions, aggregations, stored procedures, etc.
- Knowledgeable on managing, resolution and tracking of production issues including severity 1 issues which are critical for the IBM business.
What benefits do we offer?
Your money- Annual performance bonus payment- Subsidized meal-tickets- Special IBM discounts- Diners club - private credit card- Recommend-a-Friend get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starts from 1.800EUR/m depending on experience
Your life- Flexible working time- Three additional vacation days- International environmentYour health- Life Insurance- Medical sanatorium- Up to three self-recovery days- 100% sick leave compensationYour development- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation -Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning course
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.