Senior Software Engineer (with .Net and React)
What is the project about?
We are partnering with an international brand working on a cryptocurrency exchange platform. This application will not only make it easier for people to exchange their bitcoins, Ethers, and others but will make it safe through automated and intelligent KYC and KYB in compliance with existing rules and regulations. That means that traders will be fully vetted and trusted when using the platform.
We are building the team from scratch and we are looking for 2 strong Full-stack Developers to help us create an outstanding product that will have a real impact on people’s lives.
- You will be working closely with another developer and a tester (on-site), taking and implementing requirements from the rest of the team that is based in the UK
- You will be proactive, advising on different, more efficient solutions
- You will be traveling to our partner when F2F meetings are needed, although we don’t expect very frequent business trips
- OpsTalent is very much about culture (be helpful, be humble, be healthy, be honest, be happy) and creating a pleasant work environment for everyone is really important for us, so we would love to work with someone that shares similar values and who is a team player
- Strong .net background
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies – preferably React/Redux or TypeScript
- Experience with AWS will be a big plus
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills
- Availability for occasional business trips.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology
- Brilliant international team
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Continuous learning in a dedicated and talented team, proper feedback and mentorship
- Office space to organize internal and external meetups about technology: if you want to create and start your own events/communities we will encourage and support you
- Flexible hours and a possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit
- Life insurance plan to give you a sense of security and stability
- Work-life balance culture
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies
- Awesome team building events (parties, happy Fridays with keg beer and board games).
By choosing to apply you agree on:
1. Processing of your personal data by OpsTalent Spóka z o.o. Sp. k. for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent enables processing of any additional data provided in your application, including processing and sharing of your personal data with OpsTalent clients and partners across the European Union in the current recruitment process.
2. If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in the CV: " I agree with the processing by OpsTalent spóka z o.o. Sp.k. personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes" Your profile will be stored in our database for a period of 2 years. This consent allows the processing of data provided in the application, including the processing and sharing of personal data to customers and partners of OpsTalent throughout the European Union in future recruitment processes
3. Processing and usage of your personal image by Opstalent Spóka z o.o. Sp.k. in the recruitment processes (valid if you attached a photo in your CV).
The Controller of personal data is Opstalent Spóka z o.o. Sp. k. with registered office at lna 132 53-111 Wrocaw, Poland.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR).
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection. Please contact us via email here: [email protected] if any of the above cases concern you.