Partner Engineer, Xpring
At Ripple, our vision is to enable the Internet of Value by making money move as easily as information does today. Xpring is an initiative at Ripple focused on accelerating adoption of XRP in blockchain projects across industries and technologies. Xpring helps third-party developers and companies who build, grow and monetize their applications on XRP, Interledger, Codius, and other blockchain technologies. Partner Engineering is a highly technical team that works with our strategic partners, investments and other blockchain projects.
You will use your deep knowledge of blockchain technologies to identify ideas, solutions, and implementations that help developers and projects build and grow.
We are also looking for someone who can represent Ripple at developer events and conferences, contribute to developer documentation and build sample material to help developers integrate with our tools and technologies. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and improve the platform.
This position is full time and is based in our San Francisco or New York City offices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deeply understand blockchain architecture and XRP Ledger for developers across web and mobile
- Own technical relationships with key partners
- Debug complex technical issues as they arise from partners or as part of new product launches
- Contribute feedback for innovative solutions to help nurture a healthy developer ecosystem
- Develop prototypes for tools and services that will help developers succeed
- Manage feature launches and beta testing process
- Write sample apps and develop best practices to help developers integrating with XRP Ledger
- Developer outreach and community building through conferences, blogs, and hacks
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
- Previous experience (4+ years) as a software engineer, technical consultant, blockchain developer or partner/sales engineer
- Understanding of the web, mobile and blockchain technology stacks
- Willingness and ability to travel ~10% of the time
- Experience working with or in support of developer communities
- Communication skills, experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Understanding the XRP Ledger or experience building distributed applications