Senior Blockchain Node Developer
About Applied Blockchain:
Applied Blockchain is an innovative applications development company, focusing on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts.
Based in London at Level39 Fintech hub in Canary Wharf, Applied Blockchain has an expert team of blockchain developers that have been building cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients in banking and finance, e-payments, energy trading, aviation, telecommunications and social impact sectors.
We are building a new generation of decentralised applications, working through some of the most interesting problems in this field such as KYC, identity management, transactions anonymity, encryption and data security.
This is a permanent, full time, in-house position in our London office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop cutting edge blockchain solutions for startups and corporate clients
- Engage with clients to understand their product vision and design proof-of-concept and production grade products
- Develop smart contracts on solidity
- Design and build large scale, high volume systems
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- 1+ years of Node.js
- 1+ years of Blockchain development experience
- Blockchain knowledge - Bitcoin: bitcoin core software and rpc api, bitcoin js libraries, block explorer apis, op-return and timestamping. Ethereum: web3.js, setting up and running geth/parity nodes, solidity smart contracts, truffle.js
- Team leading skills and experience
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases.
- Basic understanding of Linux
- Git knowledge (feature branches, github flow)
Additional desirable experience:
- Knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+ (new features, specifically: Promises, Async/Await and Generators)
- Experience in API development and best practices (testing, documenting, versioning, monitoring)
- Testing Frameworks (Jest, Mocha/Chai/Should.js)
- Docker experience (Docker Compose, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Cloud computing platforms: Azure, AWS (user roles / network configuration / VM deployment)
- Experience with EC2 APIs (S3, creating and configuring networks and VMs programmatically)
- Experience in React
- HTML and CSS
Last day to apply for this position is 24.11.2018