Software Engineer (All Levels)
Join us to build the future of payments in Rust! TenX is building a payment platform in the cloud to allow our customers to spend blockchain assets at any merchant that accepts payment cards.
We are a growth-stage startup with a culture and environment to match. That means that you can expect to find a fast-paced environment, bleeding-edge technology, and a group of highly motivated self-starters collaborating to change the world.
We are looking for software engineers who aren’t afraid of working with new technologies and have the track record to prove it. Past experience and the right tech-stack is important, but it is more essential that you are motivated, self-driven, and willing to grow and learn. We value contributions to open source software projects, experience building startup MVPs, giving talks, and organizing communities. TenX engineers are experts in their fields and leaders among their peers; we expect you to have these qualities too.
- You should have:
1) Professional proficiency with both object-oriented and functional programming paradigms, and professional proficiency with at least one language in each category, or
2) Professional proficiency with Rust, or
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining microservices or serverless architectures (i.e. AWS Lambda) in the cloud
- Experience using Docker to create reproducible build and deployment pipelines
- Expertise with Linux
- You know what “immutable” and “idempotent” mean. You can explain how and why these traits are important, citing specific examples from your professional experience.
We’re open to engineers at all levels of seniority, and will offer a position to match.
What we offer in return:
- A casual work environment where results matter more than office time
- Developer-friendly hardware, whether it’s Linux or Mac that you prefer
- Benefits that exceed most large companies, from lunch reimbursement to rental rebates!
Please have a look at our core values and team culture: