Software Developer Blockchain
Diginex delivers solutions that make digital assets more accessible, business processes more efcient, and societies more secure. We shape the future of blockchain technology by solving the problems of today. We put clients' and investors' needs rst while remaining exible, technology-agnostic, and focused on end-value creation for business and society.
The Custody Developer will work under the guidance of the Lead Developer to produce high-quality code. You will be developing the back end system for a best in class custody platform which comprises an online ‘warm’ wallet and an offline ‘cold’ wallet. This system will use Hardware Security Modules for secure cryptographic operations.
- Bachelor degree or higher with 4+ years in IT related discipline
- Built and maintained production systems
- Experience in Java and a healthy scepticism of frameworks, such as Spring
- Familiarity with Python
- Ability to work well in teams with a hands-on attitude
- Highly flexible; comfortable working in an environment following Agile Manifesto principles
- Proven ability to learn new concepts and technologies
Ideally, you will also have had exposure to some of the following:
- Cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Containerised deployments with Docker/Kubernetes or similar
- Embedded systems development in C/C++ or Hardware Security Modules
- Production monitoring and reporting systems
- Automated end-to-end testing (eg. Behave/Cucumber)
- SQL Databases
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.