Xapo is a leading Bitcoin wallet that provides the tools you need to purchase bitcoins, then manage them through our easy-to-use online wallet, or store them in Xapo’s free ultra-secure vault. Xapo is one of the biggest custodian of BTC in the world. We offer the most secure, regulated and convenient option for institutions. Xapo is backed up by top venture capital firms and VC investors with some of the top VC firms in Silicon Valley and the world.
We are experiencing rapid growth and we want to ensure Xapo continues to provide quality support to our customers. We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to work with our multi-platform development teams.
In growing our software engineering capacity we are looking to bring onboard an experienced Scrum Master that will oversee application development product delivery.
As a Scrum Master you will work with multiple cross-functional delivery teams and Product Owners. You will autonomously team-build and grow consensus on inter-team issues, facilitate resolution of impediments and study organizational dynamics, in order to support and grow team health and consistently drive productivity and product quality.
Expect to handle multiple competing priorities and remain flexible in dealing with ambiguity and change in requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Exhibits the Lean-Agile mindset with excitement and energy
- Is experienced as a Scrum Master to multiple teams
- Has the ability to build cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment
- Is a teacher and a mentor in scrum and agile to the delivery teams, Product Owner and the organization, gaining trust and scalability of the adaptation of scrum across the organization
- Seeks cross-functional alignment on product dependencies and helps synchronize deliveries by minimizing impacts to the teams
- Understands Lean-Agile Software Development, DoD and release management
- Is proactive and can efficiently facilitate team’s delivery with minimum supervision
- Diplomatically handles all conflicts to resolution as a servant leader
- Supports the development team and Product Owner in the creation of product roadmap, reporting on status of delivery and responding in real time to changes in direction
- Identifies opportunities to improve team’s predictability and productivity, focusing on continuous learning and optimization
Education and/or Experience:
Must Have Skills:
- In-depth knowledge and application of Lean-Agile and Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Servant leadership in team-building, motivation and facilitation
- An avid learner
- Flawless in communicating in English (oral, written)
- Experience working with Jira and Portfolio
- Experience working with fully diverse, distributed teams
Nice To Have Skills:
- Scrum Master / Agile Certification
- PMP certification
- Bitcoins and/or Financial Services experience
- Technology enthusiast