Experienced Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m)
At Modum you are going to have the opportunity to bring your fingerprint on devices which will impact human lives by creating more transparency and efficiency in the supply of physical goods. You should be eager to work in a start-up environment and bring your unique set of talents to an enthusiastic and diverse team. To meet the high standards of our clients, our products must be highly-reliable which means we need engineers who put special attention on accuracy and quality. At modum.io the world's brightest minds are tackling big challenges. If you believe you could help us to solve them, then we'd really like to get in contact with you.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve firmware.
- Develop, test and improve hardware.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience in embedded systems architecture design, testing automation and release
- Experience in hardware product testing and certification
- Experience in coding C++, Python, GoLang or other languages
- Former work with low-power devices, battery powered devices, high-reliability systems, Bluetooth Low Energy or LPWAN.
- Experience with electronics CAD tools (e.g. Altium Designer or Autodesk Eagle)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Signaling or related technical field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in embedded development.
- Experience in developing product-grade code in C/C++ for embedded platforms
- Experience in electronics HW prototyping
- Strong problem-solving skills, eye for details and structured work organization
- High degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in English.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland.
What we offer
Our team is fast-paced and dynamic. Whether an engineer or an accountant, each team member is results-focused and collaborative. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our talented team.
- Interesting, challenging, and diverse roles with a stimulating learning curve. Work with a talented and results-oriented team to deliver unique solutions that consider the latest in IoT and blockchain technologies.
- Personal development opportunities, while shaping an innovative company. In our growing organization, your personal contribution will have measurable impact on the organization and its products.
- An open, transparent, and inclusive team culture. We are a diverse but tight-knit team that gets things done. We are accountable to one another for professional deliverables and to maintain a fun work environment.
Please apply to [email protected] with a CV and cover letter, each attached in PDF format. Please
include the job title in the subject line.