Cloud Engineer - Kaleido
Come be one of the first hires at Kaleido to focus on building large-scale blockchain analytics systems. Lean team with aggressive startup pace, backed by the largest blockchain venture production studio, and highly visible.
This team will play a strategic role in delivering new analytics offerings in the enterprise blockchain space. This position will play a pivotal role in designing and delivering an analytics platform for the enterprise blockchain.
We move fast, put real product in customers’ hands, and iterate and learn as we move towards scale. This will allow you to make an immediate, high impact within a small, and nimble team.
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Cloud Engineer Engineer who is also passionate about systems stability, security and operational efficiency. If this describes you and you are able to thrive in a fast paced, high-growth, and dynamic environment, please read on.
- Develop automation and orchestration capabilities which allow us to operate at scale
- Work with operations and engineering team to ensure 24x7 availability of service offerings
- Develop, support, and document automated build and configuration management processes
- Optimize security of all operational systems
- Drive modern DevOps tooling and practices across the team, ensuring swift resolution of production issues and customer support tickets
- Ensure comprehensive monitoring of all systems, including creation of dashboards for internal team use
- Participate in delivery of new service offerings, working closely with development team to deliver low latency, high performance applications
- Analyze application characteristics and behavior, to optimize hardware configuration and performance of operational systems
- Provide DB management, experience with DB tuning and optimization considered a significant plus (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Diagnose problems observed in test/staging/production environment