Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
UI/UX Frontend Security Engineer - ReactJS - Remote
This role is fully remote. Our Engineering team is having a blast while delivering the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there. Help us continue to define and lead the industry.
- Developing new user interface using React to educate and encourage users to secure their accounts
- Taking ownership of security related features of the frontend
- Building reusable React components following modern practices using React 16+
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- 4+ years of professional experience preferred
- Experience with RESTful and RPC based APIs
- Experience with modern PHP and legacy PHP
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles preferred. Be prepared to talk about core concepts (reconciliation, context, PureComponent)
- Experience with different React state management libraries (such as Redux, MobX, Apollo or Unstated)
- A proven track record building projects related to user authentication and access control for major web applications
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools. We love Webpack, Typescript, and Docker :)
- Bringing applications to production and iterating. If you have an app, hackathon project, or some OSS code we would love to see it!
- Experience in crypto industry a plus
- Strong passion for crypto. Tell us about your experience with Bitcoin, Ethereum, or alts. What alt are you excited about?
- We’re all traders too. Be prepared to tell us what you think about current price movements (you won’t need to tell us your secret trading strategies)