Are you looking for an oversea opportunity? Are you a bitcoin enthusiast , looking for a start-up experience? Then, apply to us! We are the company for you!
bitFlyer is one of the leading blockchain technology companies in the world, and we operate bitcoin exchange market including other subsidiary service platform markets. Since our establishment back in 2014, we have been an industry leader in this filed of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
We have successfully entered US market as of November 2017, and aiming to expand our service to world-wide!
We are currently looking for Cryptocurrency engineer to join our exciting team in Tokyo, Japan. As a leading start-up company in Japan, this opportunity will give you an immense, international experience to work in a fast-paced, growing leading company for the next age.
- Development and manage of cryptocurrency wallet
- Development of deposit / withdrawal features of cryptocurrency exchange platform
- Research and verification of demons, cryptocurrency protocol
- Possesses technical knowledge and understandings about cryptocurrency, with proven technical experience as an engineer in cryptocurrency related project
- Experience in architecture and operation of server infra and Linux server
- Experience in container virtualization such as docker, and/or usage in cloud platform e.g. server-less.
- Hands-on experience in Infrastructure as a Code
- Contribution in cryptocurrency develompent community
- Experience in Azure - ability to write in Power Shell or C# is a plus
Before you apply:
1. Please complete your Resume, or please attach you updated resume.
The information we receive from you through stack overflow is the only information we use for our screening process. So it is very important that you submit your full information!
2. Please confirm that you do not have your application history with us within at least previous six months. We are unable to accept a duplicated application which have applying history within six months.
3. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, please note that we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements within two weeks from the time of your application submission day. Apology for the inconvenience in advance.
4. Please let us know how much you love coding /programming!
1 : Apply with your Resume.
2 : Skype interview ( 3~4 times)
3 : Offer
>> For successful candidates, we do support Visa to work internationally.