Full Stack Developer
Commonwealth Crypto is one of the top venture-backed blockchain startups in Boston. Were building a critical infrastructure layer for one of the fastest growing industries in the global innovation economy.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/ UX design wireframes to actual code, and tying these interfaces in with our back-end systems and 3rd-party APIs. You will work with the UI/UX designer and backend developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. But this job is NOT just about writing code! You will need to deeply understand and contribute to the design of our secure cyptocurrrency trading protocols.
Our vision is to create the most secure standard of trustless exchange -- two parties trading without having to trust each other or a third-party (who can be negligent or dishonest). What Norton Secured did for ecommerce, were doing for crypto trading.
Our product allows traders to maintain custody their digital assets even while trading at a cryptocurrency exchange. Our tech ensures that no one, even a compromised or hacked exchange, has the power to take custody of a traders digital assets.
Our opportunity is to work on leading edge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency technology, bringing to market new ideas and products that were previously conceived only in a research lab, and establishing CwC as a leader in the space. Our team is incredibly motivated by this and were looking for a person who will join and add to that excitement.
Our culture is focused on our employees professional growth and development. We encourage and welcome diverse perspectives, lifelong learners, and challengers of the status quo. We aim to be transparent, inclusive, and supportive. Like any successful startup, we evaluate thoughtfully, and execute quickly. We are a "flat" team where everyone's opinion counts. We take pride in our work and our teammates.
Why join us?
- Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain and security
- You will play a key role in shaping the design and architecture of our platform
- Our company culture is built around the technical development of our engineers.
- You gain expertise in cryptography, cryptocurrency and secure cloud deployment from experts in the field.
- We work out of a beautiful office in the heart of downtown Boston, in close proximity to our lead VC and other fintech startups, as well as a ton of interesting cafes and restaurants.
We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock option plan, commensurate with experience.