Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
XAIN is a berlin-based tech company specializing in IoT networks and AI products.
Having prevailed over 120 startups, XAIN AG won the 1st Porsche Innovation Contest in summer 2017. The company is now involved in several projects with its customers, including Porsche and Daimler.
Since, XAIN has developed a new data structure for hybrid clients, which are directly integrated into embedded systems, such as microcontrollers and IOT devices, for end-to-end secure communication. Currently, the company is developing a universal, secure and user-centric access control language for IoT networks.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f) to join our team of international multi-talents at our office in Berlin Mitte. You will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of our applications on Kubernetes, directly control the configuration, management and security of our infrastructure and data. This role also involves accountability for mentorship of a small DevOps team.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Setup and maintenance of Python, Node.js, Rust and Java applications on Kubernetes
- Setup and maintenance of alerting and monitoring tools like e.g. Prometheus
- Support various teams with Docker and Docker Compose knowledge
- Setup and maintenance of one or more Kubernetes clusters
- Close collaboration with the AI & Blockchain teams on technical implementation solutions
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field. A relevant practical experience in programming would also be advantageous
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- A mentoring and team player attitude towards your colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Full time availability and eligibility to work in Germany
- Be part of a dynamic, international, ambitious team of talented people
- A great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- Entrepreneurial flexibility, autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment and an exciting company product
- A competitive pay
- A perks and benefits program available for all team members