Sr. Software Engineer (Java) @ Cryptocurrency Product Firm
We have recently been retained by a well-funded Cryptocurrency firm based in Midtown, Manhattan to help search for a Sr. Software Engineer from a Core Java background to contribute in building new features and automated solutions on their proprietary platform.
A midsized software company with 200 employees established in late 2014 with a revenue of 100 million +. The company is in high growth mode, especially in their R&D and Software Engineering Team.
The company's platform is unique and provides real-time crypto transactional data for Trading Firms, Hedge Funds, Fund Administrators, and Investment Funds. As an example, the platform can measure the performance of traders and algo strategies, and for fund administrators, it provides accurate daily NAVs (Net Asset Value) calculations based on the current market value.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Hands-On Java Object Oriented Programming experience
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of experience building high quality, test-driven, scalable solutions
- Experience with real-time, high volume systems
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in speaking with non-technical people
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively in teams and other groups
- Passionate about solving complex problems and taking ownership
- Enjoy looking at code, ciphering on how it works, and interested in making it better
This is a pretty exciting role to be a part of an exceptional product development company that is growing quite quickly and offering great career paths, competitive salaries, with equity shares.