CISO with Bitcoin/Cryptocurrnecy Experience
Information Security officer, Enterprise Cybersecurity Organization. The Information security officer is a critical role responsible managing & monitoring Information security practices in a business unit working with CIO & the management team, focusing on crypto-currency and digital asset security.
As part of the Enterprise Cyber Security, Governance, Controls & Business Engagement team, the, Business Information Security Officer (ISO) implements, manages, maintains, and monitors cyber security policy and programs for an assigned business unit. The role can be based in Westlake, Tx. The Secondary locations for this role can be Raleigh, NC, or
The Expertise You Have
- Development experience on private blockchain platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, and Corda
- Experience deploying software and network infrastructure including blockchain nodes
- An adversarial mindset: be just as able to break code as write it
- Proven leadership capabilities in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Expertise with cyber security programs, network and computing infrastructure, cloud architectures and implementations
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and regulatory requirements
The Skills You Bring
- Provide th
- ought leadership on risk mitigation strategies for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Blockchain platforms
- ience with cryptographic key ceremonies, and appropriate security controls Abili
- standing of Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain platforms and the ability to communicate specific business, technology, and cyber security requirements to all levels of the organization Artic
- ulate fact-based view regarding threats and risks in cryptocurrency and provide application security advice and guidance
- Demonstrated knowledge of network, application, platform and database technologies and strong knowledge Infrastructure related processes and controls
- Be accountable to the Business, CIO and Risk & Compliance and ECS CISO
- Establishes priority for technical risk mitigation for crypto-currency and digital asset custody
- Monitor service levels established for common services performed by ECS, reviews regularly with business teams
- Support IT Risk function on regulatory, client or other examinations, audits or controls assessments
- Stay current on crypto-currency ecosystem trends, technological developments, threats, vulnerabilities, and risk management strategies, and works with ECS and business teams to establish, design, and implement appropriate solutions accordingly.
- Assess and report on the overall effectiveness of the cyber security plans and processes.
- Assist with information classifications, risk analyses, audits, and third-party agreements
The Value You Deliver (6 bullet maximum)