Jr. Unity Software Developer
SkyGrid (skygrid.com), a Boeing SparkCognition company will enable the future of urban aerial mobility. Based in Austin, Texas, SkyGrid will deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, including unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) traffic management (UTM) solutions a key step toward integrating a significant number of autonomous air vehicles into the global airspace.
As the first AI and blockchain-powered unmanned aerial operating system, SkyGrid will facilitate a wide variety of UAS-enabled services, including package delivery, industrial inspections, and emergency assistance.
SparkCognition on behalf of SkyGrid, is looking for a Unity Software Developer to join our team. As part of this team you will work alongside world class engineers, data scientists, business leaders and innovators, building the future of aerial mobility. SkyGrid is building the world's first aerial operating system.
- Developing automation of existing UTM platform technology
- Adding complex feature enhancements to existing products and client deployments that add substantial value
- Scaling applications from small proof of concepts to large scale client deployments
- Testing and Quality Assurance of products and features
- Supporting customer deployments of the UTM technology
- If you are the right candidate for this role, you will possess a passion for using the latest technologies to solve real world problems. You are a quick learner and want to be an expert in software development that focuses on unmanned aircrafts, blockchain and artificial intelligence
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Unity Software is strongly preferred
- 1+ years full-time professional experience (Including Internships), working with a team, developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience building scalable systems
- Proficiency with path planning & scheduling algorithms
- Experience with version control, QA, and testing
- Knowledge of at least one open-source distributed architecture
- Knowledge of aviation and blockchain is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player, excited to work in a start-up environment!
- Must be flexible, adaptable and thrive in ambiguity