Lead Fullstack Software Engineer Python
Xaltry is a well funded startup that is applying automated reasoning, machine learning, and distributed consensus (A.I.) to reputation and identity blockchain applications. We believe that future interactions between intelligent entities—be they humans, organization, software agents, or things—will only flourish if they are based on a open, decentralized, self-sovereign, secure, reputation platform that contextually curates, connects, and completes those interactions. The future internet of intelligences (IOI) will be critically dependent on this reputation meta-platform. We believe this to be a uniquely valuable application of AI and we are building it now. We are a spoke of Consensys, one of the largest organizations in the world dedicated to creating decentralized applications.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead a software development team that is building a python based backend providing reputation as a service (RaaS). The backend uses micro-services and a distributed data streaming architecture to perform automated reasoning for behavior based reputation predictors for blockchain based applications.
- BS or higher in Engineering or Computer Science plus industry experience.
- Expertise in Python and C or Rust programming. We are a Python shop and strategically leverage Python based AI toolkits
- Experience with WSGI micro-web frameworks such as Falcon, Flask, Bottle etc
- Experience with Matplotlib, SciPy, NumPy and related toolkits
- Solid analytical and programming skills
- Solid communication and leadership skills