Our leading client is seeking a motivated Salesforce Developer to join our high-performing team. UTO Dev is a diverse team of 90+ developers and analysts that provide robust, secure, leading edge software and systems. This Salesforce Developer position will contribute to the effective development and deployment of marketing technology tools, apps, and sites that build the Salesforce platform that is currently the largest deployment of Salesforce globally for non-profit education entities. The clients' use of Salesforce is also one of the most comprehensive (Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds), unique (the Advisor Portal was a customized Salesforce build that has won the Salesforce Excellence Award for Student Success), and innovative (we test services that arent broadly deployed if even built yet: Einstein, IoT Cloud, Blockchain solutions). In addition to this position, UTO offers a fast-paced, energetic, technically rich environment with many opportunities to contribute toward a number of innovative initiatives.
- Create Mulesoft APIs on the Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, CI/CD deployment, transition, and support
- Collaborate with colleagues on coding, source control management, technical reviews, and troubleshooting
- Utilize strong design and development patterns and frameworks to ensure solutions are sound and meet the client requirements
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
- Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by working with other team members, attending workshops and webinars, reading industry publications, and participating in technology communities
- Contribute to the University Technology Office development team by sharing knowledge, assisting others, and keeping up with the new trends and best practices as they evolve in the industry
- Identify and quickly escalate potential issues with solution design, packaged software, client resources, or anything else that impacts your ability to deliver according to expectations
- Attend required meetings and calls on time and with adequate preparation
- Experience with APEX, Java, or other object-oriented language.
- Experience in Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus or SOAP and REST integration development.
- Experience in Force.com development with a focus on integrating with external systems.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems on large scale projects.
- Evidence of having a technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in database design concepts and use of SQL or SOQL.
- Experience using JIRA or other ticketing systems.
- Evidence of having self-motivation and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Evidence of effective verbal and written communication with colleagues and customers.
- Experience in troubleshooting, tuning, and optimizing technical enterprise systems.
- Experience in taking a lead role in delivering complex technical systems and mission critical services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or related field AND two (2) years experience providing information technology services; OR, six (6) years experience providing information technology services; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months experience.