Adobe AEM Senior Consultant/Lead Developer -19-00044
Adobe AEM Senior Consultant / Lead DeveloperWho We Are
- We are a group of Cloud / Automation experts We believe we can transform Customer Experiences by Automating anything we can, using the Cloud for everything.
- Chat Bots, Blockchain, Automation &AI, etc
- We help fortune 500 companies and larger enterprises in solving their toughest business challenges and enabling business transformation. The culture is infectious, learning is awesome and the work would be exhilarating!
- Winner of DesignX Award in 2018
- 33 global offices, 15K+ employees, 100+ - Million Dollar clients (250+ active clients)
- Have experienced exponential growth through what we call "Co-Creation
Who You Are
- We need smart, innovative people and creative thinkers, who perceive things differently and take the extra mile to delight the customer.
- Not Arrogant Team Player Someone who can work with High Level Executives (must be able to push back hard with a gentle touch
- Client Facing: Driving operational excellence across multiple clients by working on assigned projects to lead the solution design, technical implementation, and configuration of assigned projects
- Continuous Improvement: Our team maintains a variety of platform technology, including application performance monitoring, automated cloud provisioning templates, and automated bootstrap and configuration management code. You will provide input on industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives.
- Collaboration: Work with onsite or nearshore teams to develop AEM components, templates, and backend business logic/orchestration layer. You will also work very closely with Accounts and Program Management teams
- Implementation: Champion creation and implementation of standards, policies, and change management best practices.
- Mentorship: As a Senior Technical Lead, guide technical staff in resolving technical architecture and design issues.
- Reporting to the Director of Managed Services, the Adobe AEM Architect, Consulting Services, will primarily be involved in working with our clients as an expert level AEM consultant. We are looking for a senior technologist with expert-level knowledge of digital content and commerce solutions, DevOps technology, and cloud computing technologies. The Adobe AEM Practice Architect will play a critical role in client technical projects and help drive internal continuous improvement initiatives as it relates to developing additional consulting artifacts & opportunities.
- The ideal candidate for this position will quickly engage within the company's newly formed consulting practice, work in a hands-on capacity with clients as a trusted advisor, lead design, and technical discussions and assist in the evolution of the company's consulting practice.
- College degree in Engineering & or Information Technology related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10+ of progressive experience in Information Technology positions focusing on Engineering, & Architecture and overall technology consulting related to content creation and management with AEM CMS platforms (AEM/CQ version 5.5+)
- Customer facing technology-related service delivery experience a must
- Ability to design and implement customer engagement strategies
- Ability to gather data, analyze, formulate actions and solutions, compile information and report to all levels of management
- Proven track record in leading & providing analysis, design, and implementation of solution for end-to-end AEM or similar CMS platform implementations
- Strong ability to diagnose and solve technical problems related to CMS implementations
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, including automation, configuration management, and release management following Agile best practices
- Experience with DevOps automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with complex web application environments, including enterprise Java application servers, web content management systems (WCMS), and eCommerce platforms
- String knowledge in JAVA, Spring Framework, REST, Spring Model View Controller (MVC).
- Ability to design and run multi-day workshops at client locations
- Ability to work with various internal groups to drive technology change
- AEM Architect Certification is a nice to have