Senior Digital and AI Consultant
Are you passionate about digital technology and how it can be used to create a seamless digital customer experience? Do you enjoy engaging with clients and stakeholders to shape the next generation of banking applications? Do you thrive when challenged to design solutions using cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML), data and digital technologies?
As Digital and AI Consultant, you will play a key role in driving Avaloq’s digital and AI agenda to write the future of banking by identifying, designing and advocating state-of-the-art financial solutions which include components across the AI/ML, data and digital technology spectrum. You will use your extensive expertise in AI/ML, data and digital technologies to contribute to a seamless digital customer experience across Avaloq’s products and services, closely collaborating with clients and stakeholders across Avaloq on senior management and operational level. A balanced mix of strategic and analytical capabilities as well as a hands-on attitude are key for the success of the role.
- Proactively identify opportunities and use cases for the financial industry liaising with relevant stakeholders and develop solution concepts using elements across the Data, Artificial Intelligence/ML and digital technology spectrum
- Identify AI capabilities that should be delivered through strategic partners/vendors and liaise with them to assess opportunities for collaboration
- Provide leadership and best practices around AI/ML and digital capabilities and methods to support the realisation of business initiatives
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to define and drive Avaloq`s digital strategy and roadmap
- Support the development of prototypes and proof-of-concepts contributing to a seamless digital customer experience of Avaloq`s products and services
- Teach and mentor colleagues in the use of AI, machine learning, data and new technologies
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Artificial Intelligence or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, with a focus on AI/ML, data and digital technologies
- Experience in collaborating with senior leadership, clients, business and IT
- Strong client-centric mindset and a high level of business acumen
- Proven experience in applying AI/ML, data and digital technology methods to business problems
- Good working knowledge of AI/ML, data and digital technologies, e.g. predictive analytics, recommender systems, deep learning, NLP, image recognition and blockchain
- Good understanding of technological enablers (e.g. API technology) for creating a seamless digital customer experience
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with AI/ML platforms and frameworks, e.g. AWS, Watson, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, etc. is a plus
- Practical experience with digital and big data technologies (e.g. smart contracts, cryptocurrencies, IoT, RPA, Hadoop) is a plus
- Work experience in the financial industry or in financial/technology consulting is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
Main place of work
Avaloq Evolution AG
Anna Drozdowska, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.