Senior UI Software Engineer
Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion* across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented and a passionate UI Software Engineer to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable banks, payment providers, corporates etc to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing, and delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build client-facing web applications integrating with blockchain technologies and all forms of currencies (traditional as well as crypto)
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering, to unit and integration testing
- Integrate with the XRP Ledger, a distributed ledger built on the principles of Blockchain and its native currency XRP, the fastest and most scalable digital asset
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, design, marketing, integrations, ops, customer success, legal etc
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Demonstrated success by building highly elegant, scalable and responsive web applications for consumers/enterprise customers
- Experience with Agile development and shipping customer-facing features on a regular cadence
- Help to proactively identify cross-application dependencies and potential downstream impact
- Focus on unit and integration testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining a high-quality bar
- Thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- Mobile web development experience/familiarity is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or similar