.Net Sr. Software Engineer
.Net Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Hermitage, TN
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloittes ITS Application Studios.
Deloittes breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work Youll Do:
A unique opportunity to be a part of Deloitte Application Studios which is an integral part of the Information Technology Services group. The principle focus of this organization is the development and maintenance of technology solutions that enable the delivery of Function and Marketplace Services and Management Information Systems.
DAS develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like SAP, Microsoft, etc. DAS has various groups which provide the best of the breed solutions to the clients by following a streamlined system development methodology. DAS comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance.
You will be part of the Development group and will be responsible for delivering technical solutions.
Development and Support:
* Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
* Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards.
* Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes.
* Become familiar with the project management methodology and processes.
* Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
* Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
* Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
* Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
* Work under the direction of the Application Manager.
* Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
* Develop supporting and other materials, as required.
* Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloittes success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the worlds largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
· Cyber security
· Technology support
· Technology & Infrastructure
· Application development and management
· Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.