Software Developer in Test (Backend - SDET/SDIT) - Intermediate or Senior
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced SDET (intermediate to senior level) to support testing of our high-performance backend software stack.
This entails the full life cycle of testing from designing tests to identify and understand issues, developing them into scripts and executing them for future iterations.
This is a technical role and will work closely with our Backend Developers and Devops teams to understand the backend architecture and hands-on test/formulate frameworks to test our high-performance trading platforms.
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues
- Developing test cases into scripts for automation
- Developing and implementing test frameworks
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above
- 3~5 years+ of backend software development in test experience
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux
- Scripting ability using Python, bash
- Experience testing backend services such as RestAPIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic)
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Clear, logical communicator in English