Sr. / Lead Software Engineer
ALTRs data security platform leverages high-performance, private and permissioned blockchain technology to transform the way sensitive data is monitored, governed and protected! After 4+ years in development and a deep patent portfolio, our mission to restore digital trust is well under way.
- Excellent at developing a vision, evolving roadmaps based on changing business needs, and motivating teams to execute on them.
- Experienced leading longer-term team direction and technology strategy, helping your team connect their work to the broader organization.
- Can collaborate effectively with several fast-moving partners with different priorities.
- Storng ability to work with teams in different disciplines and collaborate with executive leadership.
- Passionate about using data to inform decision making and improve quality.
- Have had success in establishing project plans and driving cross-functional projects forward.
Ideally, you have a background in two or more of the following:
- Large scale or complex systems with high availability demands.
- Experience with AWS and cloud architecture along with various databases, load balancers and other associated tools/subject matter.
- Experience taking a lead role in building complex software systems.
- Experienced with Cloud application automation (CI/CD and Jenkins).
- Experienced with Docker and Microservices.
Recently named to BuiltinAustin.com's "Top 50 Startups to Watch in 2019" list. ALTR is the first company to make the powerful security benefits of blockchain technology real for the enterprise. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas with tech operations in Melbourne FL.
With 16 allowed and issued patents and growing, the platforms innovative smart driver and blockchain technologies are creating an evolutionary step in security for companies large and small.