Application Architect - Audit Omnia and Collaboration Solutions
Audit Omnia and Collaboration Solutions Application Architect 2 positions
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloittes ITS Application Studios.
Deloittes breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work Youll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
* Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
* Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
* Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document
* Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design
* Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
* Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
* Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
* Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
* Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
* Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloittes success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the worlds largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
* Cyber security
* Technology support
* Technology & Infrastructure
* Application development and management
* Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.