Full Stack Developer
Do you recognize how Digital is disrupting the world of Consulting? Are you as passionate as we are about fusing Digital and Consulting ways of working to create something truly special, delighting and creating value for our global clients? Do you want to work within a fast-paced, dynamic, and global team that is ideating, developing, and taking to market a portfolio of exciting new products and services?
If you've answered yes to the above, then maybe you are the Full Stack Developer we are seeking in Dallas, Texas. You will believe in the power of innovation to build a future that is more human-centred and enabled through technology. You will be excited about joining our diverse team of experts, who combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. You will be driven by the opportunities we provide for growth and freedom to excel through working with our global network of Fortune 500 clients. And you will be motivated to simplify our clients transformation journey through our approach, which drives sustainable results at the intersection of strategy, design, and execution; where transformation really happens!
If you're excited by what you hear and want to do something different, something special that makes an impact, then what are you waiting for?
- Solve a variety of business problems through the design and development of fully functional application components, features, and services
- Work with product owners and client stakeholders to define and refine requirements, whilst ensuring technical solutions meet business needs within the time constraint
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable, and robust code
- Be part of a strong, creative, and agile team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, including mentorship, feedback and pair programming
- Utilizing front-end skills and experience to design and develop functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Grow your understanding of new technologies in the digital space such as Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
- You will be based out of our Plano, TX offices, and required to travel to client locations as needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience developing Java EE applications using Spring MVC / Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services, Servlets etc
- Deep knowledge of open source frameworks
- Knowledge of Java Build Systems and tools including Maven, Gradle, Ant etc
- Expert knowledge with source control software, e.g. Git, SVN etc
- Experience building high availability multi-threaded Java applications
- Experience using DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, SONAR etc. is a Plus
- Knowledge of cloud computing frameworks, e.g. AWS, Azure, IBM BlueMix is a Huge plus
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Database technologies RDBMS or NoSQL
- Used to managing own projects, working with a wider team, and delivering to deadlines
- Agency experience would be advantageous