Senior Solutions Architect
NOT a cryptocurrency. NOT a public blockchain. NOT just a buzzword. NOT just another tech startup.
We are looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect with sales acumenwho would excel in a fast-paced startup representing and selling the powerful security benefits of our platform to enterprise clients. This person will be attracted to disruption with technical expertise infused in database/cloud technologies from pre to post acquisition.
Our data security platform leverages patented, high-performance, private and permissioned blockchain technology to transform the way sensitive data is monitored, governed and protected!
- Presenting to customer's technical staff as well as senior leadership serving as technical expert and developer of solution(s) that exceed the customers expectations.
- Conduct extensive research on competing tech/applications, the blockchain/security space and the various advantages to ALTRs products.
- Manage all phases of product evaluations including implementations, presenting at seminars, responding to RFPs and RFIs and the technical development of ALTRs Partners.
- Thrive independently as well as collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in becoming Blockchain evangelist seeking to restore digital trust by transforming the way enterprises monitor, govern, and protect their data.
This candidate must be a highly technical professional possessing a passion to learn, wear multiple hats at time and an overall desire to disrupt out-dated systems and processes. The following is ideal, but some of course can be learned!
- 5-8+ years of experience in a customer facing Solutions/Sales Engineering role
- Seeking In-depth expertise in data management industry, security or comparable fields.
- Experience presenting highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from technical teams/leaders to executive-level decision makers.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix systems as well as cloud service providers.
- Exposure to security software (and hardware).
- Background in system/database/support engineering or track-record of learning and selling deeply complex technical products.
Recently named to BuiltinAustin.com's "50 Startups to Watch in 2019" list.
ALTR is the first company to make the powerful security benefits of blockchain technology real for the enterprise. Built on years of R&D and a deep patent portfolio, our mission is to restore digital trust by transforming the way that valuable data is monitored, accessed, and stored. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas with operations across the U.S.
With 16 allowed and issued patents and growing, the platforms innovative smart driver and blockchain technologies are creating an evolutionary step in security for companies large and small.