What we do
We build products for the next financial system. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades.
Our first product, Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform. Since launch in late 2017, we’ve helped users from over 150 countries around the world trade more than $200m worth of tokens. But, we’re just getting started. With our $10m Series A funding closed we’re ready to grow the team and pursue new product opportunities.
What you’ll do
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll architect, build, test, and automate development and deployment infrastructure. Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in infrastructure security and monitoring in a fast paced environment.
Like the early days of the Internet, blockchain technology faces complex new infrastructure challenges. But, like so many DevOps engineers before you, you must lean into the friction and help this technology to find a path forward.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Strong opinions on production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Expertise in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python)
- Expertise in:
- *NIX based OS, core networking services and protocols, and web application security best practices
- Building and supporting container-based infrastructure, specifically Docker, Ansible, and Terraform
- Source control and continuous delivery tools, specifically GitHub and CircleCI
- GCP, AWS, and Kubernetes
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays
- An opportunity to put a dent in the universe