We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and practical DevOps engineer with a keen interest in current technology to join us in transforming an industry.
Using your experience of different technologies and engineering best practices you will build and own platform operations for our venture and you will have wide range of responsibilities, from production environment build and deployments to automation and performance tuning. You will anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance and by studying operating targets and you will recommend solutions to any identified problems.
You will take an active part in team discussions and will work closely with development team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management. You will also get to contribute (or just get exposure - up to you) to all the aspects of the Tracr platform, from machine learning to IoT to security engineering (e.g. Intel SGX), and you will also work very closely with the front end developers and the product team. You will also troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incidents to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
Engineering is a small, focused, flat team of software, security, blockchain and devops engineers and we are looking for people to not only help us deliver our requirements but also to add to our existing broad and diverse knowledge base.
- Expert knowledge of Docker
- Experience in managing a Rancher cluster with multiple Environments
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and monitoring geographically distributed platforms
- Experience with log collection and analysis tools
- Familiarity with securing web applications and security in containerised environments
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (eg Python)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Prior experience working within a software development team
- Interest in blockchain technology and smart contracts